Friday, July 27, 2012

Well, what can I say??? I finally have a second to catch up on the blog and all I can think to say is...AHHH! Things are crazy with three kiddos that is for sure...crazy, but fun. Luke is a doll and the girls are super sweet with him. Jillian raves about his chubby cheeks and Madie can't stop calling him "sweet baby Luke." As for Josh and I....I don't think there is any questions about our feelings.  We love him to pieces.  

This summer has flown by. It seems like we have all been going, going, going. Jillian spent half the summer at her Dad's so it really feels like she hasn't been home at all.  She is our seasoned traveler as I like to say. (-:  When she was home Luke had just been born so those few weeks flew and these last few weeks we have all been traveling as a family to visit our families.....Tour de Baby 2012 as I like to call it. First stop was Tulsa, then KC for a family wedding and then onto Fulton for a few days. We just got back this week.  Jillian stayed in Fulton for a few extra days. She has been begging me for some alone time with Nanny and Papa-she had never gotten to spend a few nights with them by herself so this was her chance.  Hard to believe she is getting to spend time with them like I did when I was little. I feel so blessed my kids are getting to experience their great grandparents as well as their grandparents. (-:   

Tonight Luke is sitting here next to me and I was able to catch a couple of quick shots of him. Thought I would share. I also shared a funny one of Jilly and one of Madie and Luke from earlier in the week. Hope you enjoy.

I will make every effort to post more pics of everyone soon. Love to all.

Jess

 Little Luke taking a nap tonight while Mommy and Daddy watch the Olympic opening ceremony. He is so cute when he sleeps....looks just like his Dad with that one arm behind his head.
 Deep in thought, ha. Love the finger on his cheek....he looks like he is going to wake and share something very profound.
 I'm awake....! Why is that camera in my face??? Gotta love that cleft in his chin...Josh's mini-me for sure.
 Just chillin' in my seat. Not sure what to think of Mom snapping pictures. (-:
 Where's Waldo....better yet, Where's Jilly? She decided she wanted to forgo sleeping in a bed and make a pallet on the gameroom floor while we were in Tulsa.  She set up all of Mima's stuffed animals all around her. It took her forever to tuck them all into place, but it made for a good night sleep as you can see...she is still snoozing late into the morning. (-:

Madie and Luke on the airplane back to Mississippi. It was Luke's first airplane ride! All of my kids have had the pleasure of taking their first airplane rides with Mima and Papa Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment