Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF!!

It has been a crazy week! Just busy! Jillian had a great week at school.  Her Dad, Justin, flew in from Oklahoma and had a good time visiting her class Thursday and Friday.  I know she loved having him.  They had a mexican fiesta today at school. I was able to go-the kids seemed to have a good time. The pinata was a big hit. Jillian was very dissapointed that there were not toys in the pinata. A few tears were shed, but by the time I picked her up from school she was back to her normal bounce.  I forgot my camera, but one of my girlfriends took a bunch of pics of the party- I will post them as soon as she emails them to me.
The big pizza party for Jilly's class fundraiser is tomorrow. We are al geared up and ready to go! While running errands today for some last minute supplies Madie decided to snack on her big toe. I couldn't help but share this pic of her. Hope you all enjoy.  Have a great weekend!
It must have been one good toe!

No comments:

Post a Comment