Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I think I got the hang of this....

After a few hours on the computer I finally think I understand "blogging."  I've got my page up and running and it looks half way decent. I'll have to have Josh help me more later. Now time for the good stuff-what is going on with us! The Moore's have been super busy the last two weeks. Josh and I got to go to Branson for Labor Day to spend time with friends.  Bob and Mary graciously watched the girls for us. We were very thankful for that weekend away. Due to the tropical storm that was hitting Mississippi that weekend Jillian and Madison got an unexpected plane ride back to Tulsa for the weekend. Jillian was very excited that she officially got to fly the plane. She thought she was big stuff. 
This past weekend we all went to Gulf Shores to watch Josh compete in his first triathalon! The girls were great cheerleaders. We had an extra cheerleader (Mary) in town to help and she was great. She took so many great pics and I know Josh appreciated her support. 
As for Jilly and Madie-they are both doing great. Full, very full, of energy. (-: Jillian is loving school. I am class Mom for her class and am having a lot of fun volunteering and getting to watch her in action.  Thanks to all that helped out with her fundraiser. Josh and I are throwing a pizza party this Saturday for all the kids to count the money raised and celebrate their success as a class. It should be alot of fun.
That's all for now. Thanks for your time.
Love, Jess
 Jilly and Madie playing in the ocean!
 Josh headed to his bike after the swim!
 Jilly cheering Josh on as he comes towards the finish!
 Josh at the finish line!
    The girls after the race playing in the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment