Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's that time of the year......busy!!!

Hey All- Sorry it has been a few weeks since I posted. A lot has been going on. To start I finished my first triathalon the weekend of the 8th & 9th.  It was here in Hattiesburg. Josh particiapted as well and did great. We had a fan club here to cheer us on!! A big thanks to Granny, Mima and Aunt Pam for being our sideline support!

That same weekend was fall break for Jillian and she went to Oklahoma to visit her Dad. She had a great time and hit the ground running when she came back. She joined Girl Scouts and had her first big school field trip to Mitchell Farms, a local pumpkin patch.  As many of you know Jilly decided to quit dance back in August. I told her she was welcome to try something new and she said she was really interested in being a Girl Scout. She had her first troop meeting last Thursday. They learned Daisy law (she is considered a Daisy right now) and then went on a community outing to the Fire Station. Madison tagged along and we all had a great time. As for the pumpkin patch I got to help chaperone and Jilly and I had a great time. We picked out pumpkins, went on a hay ride and went through the crazy corn maze. I do have pics on my camera from the field trip but have not downloaded them yet so I will post some of that fun day later.

As for this week we have been gearing up for Mimi and Papa Tom's visit-they arrive Wednesday. We are very excited to see them. I am busy planning the Halloween party for school. It is going to be great. The school does a whole day of "fall fun." There are individual class parties, an all school concert and a class door decorating contest. It should be alot of fun.

I almost forgot-last weekend we painted the girls room and got Jilly some new furniture. We also moved her to the playroom. It is the biggest room and allows her to play and have her desk in there-the back bedroom where she was didn't allow alot of room to play. I included some pics of their rooms. I am proud. (-: Ha.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Love,
Jess
 Just finished our triathalon!
 Jilly posing by the fire truck at her girl scout outing.
 Love this pic, she is a nut.
 Madie's room!
 Jilly's room-she says it is fancy.
Just this morning them snuggling on the floor watching their Saturday morning cartoons. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment